Madrid is the perfect city to discover by electric bike. See its splendid historic center with emblematic sites such as the old market, Mercado de San Miguel, as well as Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace. With a sunny climate almost all year round, Madrid is a perfect destination for travelers on wheels.
Thanks to these exclusive electric bicycles, you can enjoy this guided route with no effort. Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main entrance to the palace and Almudena Cathedral. Ride to the top of Madrid on the cable car.
Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and the impressive Retiro Park. Avoid the traffic and travel through Spain’s capital city on a 3.5-hour route, on which you will discover all the details of Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of an official guide.
The local partner’s office, Plaza de San Miguel 7, 28005 Madrid.
What to bring
Passport or ID card
Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
• The maximum weight for participation in this activity is 130 kg (286.50 lbs)
• Minimum age is 10 years old, and children must be at least 1.50 m (4’9″) tall
• Child seats are available for children under 20 kg (44 lbs)
• Participants must be able to ride on unpaved or irregular ground
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• On Saturdays and during the days that the cable car is out of service due to maintenance, a climb to the Faro de Moncloa tower will be included
• At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be rescheduled
• This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather